- Someone who is "true to the hood",(Keith Holley aKa "Keilo") ie. someone who never sold out. To Chuck, Flava and Griff... You're true players -- Ice-T (M.V.P.'s ).
- A kind of chicken, so a player is good at picking up rice.
- "Players" is an adult magazine.
- See pimp.
- A form of con artist, whose "game" involves confidence schemes, usually perpetrated against the opposite sex, aimed at procuring sexual favor, material items, money or all three -- usually from multiple victims simultaneously.
- Person from the game, loyal to the game.